Our team prides itself on its reputation for fixes in the field.
Air New Zealand Gas Turbines operates a global field service team which has technicians based in Bakersfield, California, USA and Auckland, New Zealand. They operate 24/7 for immediate mobilisation.
The field service team performs extensive on-site repairs on oil and gas platforms, onboard commercial vessels and onshore industrial sites. Tasks include borescopes inspections, hot section exchanges, top case removals, and trim balancing.
Backed by a GE approved heavy maintenance depot, Air New Zealand Gas Turbines has over 20 years experience in gas turbine field maintenance. Our teams are completely self contained with pre packed, mobile modular, fly away tool-kits. Our US customers are supported by our Californian based technicians.
- Up to level 2 GE onsite maintenance
- Borescope - DVD or digital photo
- Periodic inspections
- Semi-annual inspections on GT and package support systems
- Hot section exchanges
- Combustor exchanges
- Top case removals
- Engine laser alignment
- Gas generator trim balance
- Turbine lube oil system flushing
- Stage to stage variable geometry rigging